Character Creation rules
- 20 Points on a point buy system
- Races from the Core Rulebook. The Advanced Race Guide’s featured races are also options, excluding Drow, Fetchlings, and Orcs.
- Classes from the printed hardcovers. (Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide, Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat, Advanced Class Guide, and Occult Adventures)
- Two traits to select. One must be from the Kingmaker Player’s Guide and the other can be of any kind. Rich Parents is a specific exclusion, and is not allowed.
- Your character should be able to work together as a part of a team.
- Schrödinger’s character sheet: For the first level you play at the table, so long as your character concept stays the same, you can change some of the particulars of your character between sessions. Once you level up, it’s set in stone.